Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Music to re-code too.



Well since nobody wants to be our intern and do all this work for us, it looks like im stuck going back and recoding again today. So I wont do a super long post again but rather just throw a bunch of tracks up that I think you might like. However, I have some great posts coming up that I want to do, so check back often.



"Fire in Your New Shoes" (Feat. Dragonette) - Kaskade

Amazing collab. Both artists usually deliver and this track is no exception.








Download


"Hate it or Love it" (Feat. G-Unit) - 50 Cent

Even if you dont like hip-hop I guarentee you will be bobbing your head to this.








Download


"Breaking it Up" (Punks Jump Up Remix) - Lykke Li

Been meaning to post this for a lonnnnng time now. Lykke Li doesnt need remixes but they work nonetheless.








Download

"1901" (DLID customization) - Phoenix

Just popped up on hypemachine within the last week. Definately a stand out track.








Download

"Be" (Intro) - Common

This quick intro song is prob one of the best things ive heard from Common.







Download

"Drugs in My Body" - Thieves Like Us

Thanks to my girl Sidrah for putting me up on this band. I didnt like it at first but slowly found myself humming the melody.








Download

BONUS: "Drugs in My Body" (Designer Drugs Remix) - Thieves Like Us

Great remix to a great song.





No comments:

Post a Comment