Thursday, May 27, 2010

Covers and Mash-up Post!!!


Just been hearing a lot of covers and mash-ups recently and figured I throw them all in one post. Seriously there are some greats here that I dont think a lot of people have heard so make sure to check them all out.


To start things off is a cover of a Black Eyed Peas song. You all have heard this song and one day it will be the soundtrack to a mass murder when someone snaps from hearing it all the time. I am Noxious totally turns the song on its head and turns it into an indie anthem.

"I Gotta Feeling" - I am Noxious







Download


"Promiscuous With You" - Party Ben (Nelly Furtado, Timbaland vs Michael Jackson)

I heard this song while walking in the park with my earbuds in, and it instantly put me in a good mood. I would like to post the song on here but last time I put a Party Ben track on, it got removed almost instantly so instead ill just tell you how to get it. Party Ben has a website where he features all his tracks, so just go there. Here is the link for the song: http://www.partyben.com/PartyBen-PromiscuousWithYou.mp3
I normally wouldnt put it up if I had to do it this way but this track is just too good.


Snoooop! Snooop-A-Loop! How about some Crowded House vs Snoop Dogg? Yes please.

Return of the Weather Episode - Go Home Productions (Snoop Dogg/Dr. Dre vs Crowded House)








Dj Lobsterdust really hits it on the head with this sombre mix. I didn't like it the first time I heard it, but it REALLY grew on me. Maybe not a song to dance too but still amazing none the less.

"Same Old Uniform" - Dj Lobsterdust (Bloc Party vs Four Tops)

If I told you that Chromeo did a cover song, you probably wouldnt guess it would be the Eagles. So they did exactly that, taking on I Cant Tell You Why. I however can tell you why this song works though. ITS FUCKING CHROMEO COVERING THE EAGLES. Enjoy this Zapp and Rogerish cover.

"I Can't Tell You Why" - Chromeo (Eagles Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment