Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mahan "M2J" Javadi Montly Mix


So its February, a new month, and with it comes something I have been waiting somewhat patiently for and that my friends is this months M2J mix. I have to say what an impressive track list. I feel like he read my mind and then made this banging mix just for me. This mix starts out very strong with the first 3 tracks being some of my recent favorites. Im going up to Blue for the week so im going to make sure i have this mix on hand and you should all do the same, start your work or school week off right with some Mahan "M2J" Javadi in your life.

Drive - Mahan "M2J" Javadi







Download

Here's the track list if anyone is interested.

1. Phoenix - Lisztomania (Alex Metric Remix)
2. Barretso - Midnight Walk (Original Mix)
3. Danger - 19h11 (Original Mix)
4. Alex Gopher - Handguns (Dada Life Remix)
5. Dyebox - Colour Run - Original Mix)
6. Cicada - Psycho Thrills - Dyebox Remix)
7. Digital Freq - Disco Falls - Original Mix)
8. We Are Terrorists - Ground Zero - Dilemn Remix)
9. Shadow Dancer - Soap - Original Mix)
10. Asian Trash Boy - Bitch (Original Mix)
11. Wolfgang Gartner - Fire Power (Original Mix)
12. Busta Rhymes - Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See (Valerna Remix)
13. Redman - I Hold The Crown (Gigi Barocco Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment