Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Die Antwoord




I don't really know what to say about this crew out of South Africa other then the fact that they are exactly what I needed in my life right now. Something so different, not just your cookie cutter answer to someone else style and fame. But really you have to check out Die Antwoord their site is really well done which also leads me to believe that there has to be something about them that we don't quite know yet. Oh and you can also listen to the whole album that has yet to be released. The designer in me says there must be some huge marketing angle to these guys, so stay tuned for any developments

Enter The Ninja - Die Antwoord








1 comment:

  1. lol I think their best song is definetly Evil Boy.. and the funniest :)) I'm lovin his Pink FLoyd boxers in this one though!

    ReplyDelete