Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BIG LIL WAYNE POST


Ok so it comes as no surprise that I am a huge Lil Wayne fan. Recently a remix of a Lil Wayne song has been circulating on the interwebs "I Feel Like Dying" (Flying Lotus Remix) and is gaining a lot of popularity. Don't get me wrong the remix is great but I think the original deserves more attention. Its a real heavy song from an amazing mixtape. I'm not sure how many of you watched the documentary I posted but if you did you would see that this guy really loves his codeine and marijuana. The whole song is depressing, the beat, the lyrics and the overall tone of the song. Id be interested to see what people have to say about the two versions. Do you think the remix adds to the mood of the track or takes away from it? Post a comment let me know. The beautiful thing about rap is that mixtapes get released daily and they are free! So, I leave you with the remix, the original, 2 samples from the mixtape and the mixtape. Enjoy:)

"I Feel Like Dying"
- Lil Wayne (original)



"I Feel Like Dying" - Lil Wayne (Flying Lotus Remix)



These next 2 tracks are from the mixtape "The Empire & Lil Wayne - The Drought is Over 2: Tha Carter III Sessions

"Did It Before" - Lil Wayne



"Something You Forgot" - Lil Wayne




"The Empire & Lil Wayne - The Drought is Over 2: Tha Carter III Sessions

You will need a bittorrent client to download the mixtape

No comments:

Post a Comment