Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I see your tracks, and I raise you.


I've been saving it all up for the big DP summer comeback! I'm really digging this new track from Foster the People. Largely following the music trend of late Foster the People sound like a less frenetic version of MGMT mixed with Passion Pit. Their first song to garner attention was Pumped Up Kicks (the remix of it is on the previous post) which was very popular on the radio and prompted alot of excitement and anticipation for their debut album Torches which was just released. This is the first song off that album.

Helena Beat - Foster the People








Bonus Tracks!

Young Blood - The Naked and Famous








Never Let Me Go - Chris Reece (feat. Jennifer Needles)








Call My Name (Spencer & Hill Remix) - Sultan & Ned Shepard feat. Nadia Ali





No comments:

Post a Comment