Thursday, October 21, 2010

Relics of Warmer Weather


After too long away from the site I've finally got around to posting some new tracks. Actually, it simply took me this long to sit down with JTokyo and have him teach me how to upload songs onto the new hosting site...but now I'm good so enjoy these:

First up is my favortie track of the summer from Ron Reesor & Dan Saenz. The duo are resident DJ's at the Playboy Mansion! so they must be doing something right. Also the artists have signed with Ultra Records, the label the brought us David Guetta, Kaskade, and Deadmau5. The track 'Everything' feat. Myah reminds me of the first time I heard Morgan Page's 'The Longest Road'. With haunting vocals and catchy hooks it will pull you right in.

Everything (feat. Myah) - Ron Reesor & Dan Saenz









Speaking of Morgan Page, I saw him again this summer in Toronto at the Guvernment for a great set with alot of his new material. It reminded my about the first time I saw him and heard a great remix of Tegan & Sara's 'Alligator' and at the time I couldn't find it but now about 6 months later here it is! As I'm a huge fan you will be hearing more from him I'm sure but also check him out here
Alligator (Morgan Page Remix) - Tegan & Sara










Porter Robinson is an upcoming artist from North Carolina with a hard hitting house sound infused with dubstep elements.
Say My Name - Porter Robinson








I know we already posted a remix of Shelter by The xx but I couldn't pass up posting this mashup with Kaskade & Deadmau5.
I Remember Shelter - The xx vs. Kaskade & Deadmau5










The Tings Tings are back! they have a new single out called 'Hands' which is pretty awesome, look for their new album tentatively titled 'Kunst' (which apparently means 'art' in German) to be out soon - no release date has been set, their label is probably still busy convincing them to change the album title..
Hands - The Ting Tings






No comments:

Post a Comment