Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hangover Music

Ever get so drunk that you texted cab companies soliciting sex?...me either. After a long weekend of binge drinking and wandering around a city that has gone mad, one needs to unwind. So when I stopped drinking this Monday Sunday, I found myself needing a break from my normal music tastes. As much as I love to hear electro bangers that are meant to destroy your organs from the inside out with bass, this is usually not a good idea when nursing the worst headache of your life. Sooo I decided to dig through the collection and pull out some mellow ones to relax too. There are tracks that wouldn't normally be posted on here, some old, some new and hopefully you haven't heard most of em'. Here is the playlist I came up with:


1. "Turn Smile Shift Repeat" - Phantom Planet







Download

2. "Glory Box" - Portishead







Download

3. "GfC" - Albert Hammond Jr.







Download

4. "Skinny Love" - Bon Iver







Download

5. "Age of Consent" - Neverending White Lights feat. Nick Hexum







Download

6. "Little Girl Blue" (Postal Service Remix) - Nina Simone







Download

7. "Pulling Our Weight" - The Radio Dept.







Download

8. "These Days" - Nico







Download

9. "Number of the Beast" - Zwan







Download

10. "Don't Worry Baby" - The Beach Boys







Download

11. " West Coast" - Coconut Records







Download

12. "I'll Try Anything Once" (You Only Live Once Demo) - The Strokes







Download

13. "Jenny Again" - Tunng







Download

14. "This Modern Love" (Live) - Final Fantasy







Download

No comments:

Post a Comment