Friday, April 16, 2010

"Deprock" (Young Money vs.Javelin) - ABX (The Hood Internet)


First off let me say that I am still a fan of mash-ups. Is it me or have they gotten a bad wrap lately? Tell someone to check out a mash-up and they get all pretentious on your ass, and tell you that they are over and done with that style. Well fuck you because thehoodinternet is still doing it, and going haaaaard. These guys get it. They have the gift of taking a song (that you might even hate) and completely changing how you feel about it. Take for example the song I am about to post, you've all heard it, there was no escaping this song. I am interested to hear what you thought of it before and after hearing this mash-up. In any case, here it is. Enjoy :)

"Deprock" (Young Money vs.Javelin) - ABX (The Hood Internet)

The Hood Internet - DepRock (Young Money x Javelin) by hoodinternet


BONUS:

"Nothin' But A Journal Thang" (Dr. Dre vs. Class Actress) - ABX (The Hood Internet)

The Hood Internet - Nuthin' But A Journal Thang (Dr. Dre x Class Actress) by hoodinternet

2 comments:

  1. Hell no are mash-ups dead. Your blog showcases some of the sickest mashups I've ever heard. Keep it real JTokyo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell no are mash-ups dead. Your blog showcases some of the sickest mashups I've ever heard. Keep it real JTokyo!

    ReplyDelete