Monday, March 29, 2010

Mahan "M2J" Javadi March Essential Mix


After waiting for almost a month for me to post this months Mahan "M2J" Javadi Essential Mix I have finally been able to get a free moment to post it. Once again my boy delivers with so wicked oldies and all around chill music. I have to say this mix won me over with the first song, what a wicked tune, I had never heard it but you best believe its on my iTunes as I write this post, what a fucking banger!

I promise to those of you i let down by taking so long on this months essential mix that April will be out as soon as I get my little grimy hands on it.

Mahan "M2J" Javadi March Essential Mix "Coaster"








Download

Track Listing
1. Toecutter – Best Party Ever (Jordan Light Year & Jimmy 2 Sox Remix)
2. Stardust – Music Sounds Better With You (TLGB Remix)
3. Strip Steve – Breakin’ (Original Mix)
4. wreckx n effect – Donk Shaker (Disco Fries Remix)
5. The Body Snatchers – Big Ass Mini Skirt (Original Mix)
6. Maestro Fresh Wes – Heat Seekaz (Myagi Remix)
7. Big Bang Breaks – Funky Town (Original Mix)
8. Crisp Biscuit – Apache (Original Mix)
9. Fatboy Slim – Star 69 (Rogue Element Remix)
10. Beach Boys – Good Vibrations (Stanton Warriors Remix)
11. Dylan Rhymes – Muzika (Rogue Element Remix)
12. DJ Sneak, Herve – Droppin Kisses (Herve Club Mix)
13. Far Too Loud – Dancefloor Destroyer (Original Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment