Sunday, January 10, 2010

DJ M2J AKA Mahan Javadi


I want to take this opportunity to introduce you to my boy Mahan Javadi. Hes a DJ out of Toronto who I had the privilege of going to school with. Hes been spinning for a long time now and I'm happy to see just how much he's been killing it lately. He got gig's all over Toronto as well as a spot on Vital Radio. Starting this month I am going to be upping an M2J mix at least once every 30 days for your listening pleasures. If you feel like you need more M2J in your life check out his site here where you can catch up on all the mixes hes dropped. Seeing as this is the first month and we have some catching up to do I've decided to post two mix's

For You (Nu-disco/Indie Dance) - Mahan "M2J" Javadi


May O9 Promo Mix (Electro) - Mahan "M2J" Javadi

No comments:

Post a Comment